Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Porsche 911 997 Turbo [Basalt]

Hi everyone!

Our client has recently listed this beautiful 911 Turbo for sale and was hoping to restore value to his already-appreciating vehicle.

After a thorough multi-stage decontamination and single-stage correction, the car is now ready to be passed on to the next discerning Porsche enthusiast.

The car had been washed using just water and a microfibre meaning plenty of swirls to go around. Luckily, the Basalt paint is absolutely beautiful to work with and made for easy correction with great results in a single step. Even the PPF covering the front end came up quite well with good optical clarity.

I must say that CarPro Essence is a fantastic all-in-one polish - easy to work with and great longevity when topped with Reload and/or Concours Nova Jet. Great for pre-sale details or for those special cases where clients like a polish every 3-4 months.

Thanks for looking!
    JJ
    JJ | Affinesse Premium Detailing, SE Melbourne
    sigpic
    Website | Facebook | Instagram | Contact

Very nice

Comment

Gorgeous.

I still struggle to get how the owners of beasts like these don't go the extra mile to maintain them properly. One day our shared affliction will catch on

Mick
      MY09 Senator Signature
      Cleaned --- Protected --- Driven

Comment

insane
        The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Originally posted by QIKMIK View Post
          Gorgeous.

I still struggle to get how the owners of beasts like these don't go the extra mile to maintain them properly. One day our shared affliction will catch on

Mick
          I think it's just a matter of being surrounded by the right people. After being recommended to us and getting to know what detailing is about the client has improved his maintenance regime quite a bit! It'll get there, slowly but surely.
          JJ | Affinesse Premium Detailing, SE Melbourne
          sigpic
          Website | Facebook | Instagram | Contact

Comment

That's a great turnaround - well done!!
            That is a very presentable product now, should be snapped up
            Square 1 Automotive Detailing
            Correct - Refine - Protect - Maintain

Email: gareth@square1detailing.com.au
            Instagram: square1detailing
            Facebook: www.facebook.com/Square1AutomotiveDetailing

Comment