Small suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small suggestion

Most of us here are using acronyms to name the detailing products.

ie,

AIO
    EGP

Whilst I can get many of them, there are a few that I don't know and I'm sure most people new to the site don't either.

Is there a way we can get a sticky thread or a thread that lists the most popular ones?

Just a thought.

No worries Jamie I am working on one this week.

Great suggestion.

Cheers
    Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_waxit
      No worries Jamie I am working on one this week.

Great suggestion.

Cheers
      Dave.
      Thanks Dave,

I was getting by quite well until you guys started talking about Meg #66 etc. That threw me!
      I used to have a life, and money, Then I discovered detailing....

Comment

Really helping suggestion you always bring for us thank you so much for it. The people who needs the detailing products help they can easily get it here and save their money as well. Thumbs up with your excellent dissertation help uk suggestions these are really tremendous.

Comment

You may find out a bunch of small suggestions to improve your life & professional work. Before working on products suggestions, you need to research about products which are best products you should consider to promote on your website. There are many tools that can help you to find best profitable products. Our team of writers offer best essay writing service uk for students. They ensure that students get best essay service for their academic essay projects. This is a right way of finding best products or services online. Students want to confirm that their essay project is according to university standards.

Comment

Yes, you’re right people do use such acronyms to name any product without knowing its exact purpose. I like it when sites like these post such suggestions for the audience like online essay writing services. I highly appreciate your suggestion and would love to see more.

Comment

yeah, I also notice many people use these acronyms to name any product Like assignment writing service UK or some other academic writing company. your suggestion is really fantastic.

Comment

Working...
              X